Monday, November 5, 2007

Boxes!!!

Nikita opening our boxes!
Today, we were so blessed to receive 2 boxes from America!!! They were pretty much full of baby clothes and other baby essentials, however there were a few other goodies in the mix. It's getting closer and closer to baby time. I must say that I'm pretty much over the part where I'm scared to give birth, which is good. I had some good talks with mom, Nicole and friends. However, I must say that I'm not exactly ready to give up all that sleep! :) I know that once the little bundle is in my arms, I won't be thinking about sleep; I won't have time to think about sleep! It's going to be great and difficult all at the same time, I'm sure.
Along with the boxes, we got our Christmas decorations. I don't know about you guys, but I love Christmas music! I bought some of my favorites off the internet including: Kathie Lea Gifford, Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers!!! I know, totally lame, but it's tradition. What can I say? Andre didn't know what to think at first, but then we played Dolly and Kenny all day, and he liked them! I think that's called brain washing, but whatever! :) I can't wait to get our Christmas tree! Since the baby is coming at the beginning of December or end of November, we are going to put it up early! I love this time of year!

No comments: