Thursday, November 22, 2007

Not Yet!

We just wanted everyone to know that I'm still pregnant. We are pretty much all ready now, though, which is a great thing. Last week, when they said it would for sure be that week, we were not ready at all. We had a few very frantic days of getting ready, but now we're ready for whenever the great moment will happen. I can safely say that with each day I'm more and more ready and more and more excited to actually become a mom of a baby. It's going to be great. I'm sure of it! Maybe this week and a half of "preparing" has been about more than just preparing the stuff that the baby will use, but preparing my heart to truly desire to meet this little one that's been living in me for 9 months. Not that I didn't want to meet it before, but I didn't desire it like I do now. I'm actually looking forward to taking care of the baby now, and I feel like it's going to be a huge blessing to our family and to me personally. I know that it's going to be hard, but it's ok. Most wonderful things in life are hard. :)
If you have a chance or desire to pray, you can ask God to bring this baby as soon as possible. I must admit that as I become more and more prepared, waiting is getting harder and harder. :)

3 comments:

BritBoat said...

I love you.
I wish I could be there.
I will, though, soon hopefully.

The Massons said...

you CALL ME if you have nursing problems! I'm not an expert but I can help you if you are having some of the problems I had. CALL ME! :) CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM? or HER?

lp said...

most wonderful things in life are difficult...that makes them that much sweeter. this post made my insides smile lindsay. i am excited for what God has in store for his beautiful daughter. much love to you...and hopefully i can come visit w/ deb.