Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cosby Show!!!

Ok, so seriously, the Cosby Show really is one of the best shows that has ever been made. Andre and I received the first 2 seasons on DVD, and we both agreed that it's funny, wholesome, and has some really good parenting tips.
One thing I really noticed was that Clare laughs a lot. She has a great sense of humor when it comes to her children and her husband, and she doesn't seem to sweat the small stuff. I really want to adopt more of this mentality. I want to remember that life is too short, to pick my battles, and to love my kids with all that I have inside me. They are growing so fast that it's scary. Nikita is going to be 9 in a few months, and Noah is almost 3 and a half. I don't want to miss anything, AND I want to enjoy it all. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One thing to remember, he's a Dr. and she's a Lawyer! Money is not an issue in their house! No matter what people say, money certainly helps keep stess out of your life!