Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cousins!!!

I grew up with what I would consider a big extended family. We always got together and enjoyed being with cousins and aunts and uncles. Well, now I'm one of the aunts and one of the moms of this hilarious group of cuties. This is a picture taken last month when we were together. I'm so thankful that God has given us a family that loves to be together. There was chaos, oh my, there was chaos, but the smiles and memories are so worth it all. So, the order goes like this (L to R) Nikita 7, Merek 4.5, Keira 3, Ani (Annika) 3, Noah 21 months, Norah 14 months, and Leah 9 months. I hope that as these kids grow, that they will appreciate and love the time they have together as much as I did when I was a kid. Praise God for cousins!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

SO FUN! And to think at your wedding - only three or so years ago - there was only ONE, right? That is crazy! What a blessing they all are. It would be great to see you if you guys are ever in Ames.