Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Waiting

It's interesting to me that most of my life I've been waiting for things: graduation day, Christmas, my wedding day (or days in my case). There's also little things to wait for, though, like for your Pop-tart to pop up in the toaster, the next episode of your favorite show, or the buzzer to ring indicating that you can wash the dye out of your hair to reveal its new amazing color.

So, if I have so much experience with waiting in my life, why am I so bad at it? Just a thought. Waiting on God's timing is one of the hardest things in my life. I told Andre the other day, as long as I know the plan, I can convince myself that it's the best thing. But when the plan is still unsure, that's when I get anxious. I don't really care what the plan is, but that I know it. I guess, I just need to sit back and allow God to do His thing. :)

No comments: