Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

It's that time of year again, when we dug out our Christmas tree from storage. I love Christmas, and I'm so excited to continue to build traditions in our family. Putting up the tree is definitely going to be one of them. We did it right, with our favorites (Kathie Lea, Dolly, and Kenny Rogers) singing Christmas carols in the background. Yeah to Christmas!

Here are the boys pulling the tree out the box.

Noah really wanted to help.

Here I am straightening out the "branches."



It's like you're here with us!

The finished product!

Here's a shot from Nikita.
I present to you, our Christmas tree!!!

I sit in this chair a lot right now, across from the tree, watching the lights at night. It's a good place to just relax. I remember my mom doing that a lot when I was little and never understanding why it was so great. I get it now!

1 comment:

jamie said...

i love doing that too linds! you look great! :)