Monday, June 23, 2008

More Life


Nikita was a part of the city wide pre-school sports competition!!! He was an alternate! He was so excited to be there!!!


He did a great job of cheering for his team!


Noah was playing with his toys when it got really quiet. This is how I found him.

I guess he was all played out. :)


Yeah! I can sit up all by myself!!!

Yummy veggies! I was kind of fussy for a couple of days, so Mommy and Daddy decided to give me some baby food! I'm happy again!

I love my daddy! I'm not really sure how this is comfortable.



This is a video from a while ago, but I just found it. He had just gotten his bouncy seat, and he really loved it. But it really wore him out!!! He would only last for about 10 minutes and then he'd either cry because he was exhausted or fall asleep in the seat! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah is so cute! What a little chub-a-lub!