Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things I Can't Believe

At our wedding in America, my sister gave a toast about things that she couldn't believe. The list included things like: "I can't believe my sister is old enough to get married." and "I can't believe my sister speaks Russian with her husband, Spanish with her mother-in-law and English with anyone who will listen." :)
Anyway, I thought I would make my own list of things I can't believe. Here they are (in no particular order):
I can't believe that...
  • Noah is less than a week away from being 2 months old!
  • We have 2 kids, when last year at this time we had none!
  • Lindsay is approaching a full year without being in America!
  • Merek, Annika and Keira are so big!
  • Nikita is going to be starting school in 7 months!
  • For a few short months, we get to have the oldest and the youngest grandchild, until Nicole steals our thunder again with her 3rd! :)
  • Even though we live across the ocean, we are still able to stay close to our family!

God has been so good to us! That's something I can believe!!!

No comments: